Mens Nike Air Affect V SL Cross Training Shoe
Great lock down and durability
Was R 799
Discovery Miles 3 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there. You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Select SA/UK size:
Size: 6 (SA/UK)
You are constantly on the go – in the gym and around town. The Nike Air Affect V (SL) offers comfort and style wherever you
This shoe is designed for male athletes who need a stylish and versatile training shoe for the gym or
Featuring a Synthetic Leather upper with supportive overlays in the forefoot, this shoe provides great lock down and durability. The encapsulated Nike Air unit in the heel, coupled with the full length Phylon midsole deliver lightweight support and cushioning.
Forefoot flex grooves offer optimal flexibility while the solid rubber outsole delivers non-marking traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Synthetic Leather upper with supportive overlays
- Encapsulated Nike air unit in heel
- Forefoot flex grooves
- Full length Phylon midsole
- Non-marking solid rubber outsole
- Color Description
- South Africa
- Primary Color
- Non-Marking Solid Rubber
- Synthetic Leather with supportive overlays
- Video Disabled
No reviews yet.
You can accurately determine your foot size using these simple instructions. All you need to get your proper foot measurement at home is:
- A piece of paper larger than your foot
- A pencil
- A ruler or measuring tape.
Follow these steps for each foot. You might find it easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
- Tape the paper down to the floor
- Sit with your foot firmly on the floor, and your leg tilted slightly forward so that your shin is slightly in front of your ankle.
- Trace the outline of your foot ensuring that the pencil is held snuggly against your foot as you draw around it at all times. Do not hold it at an angle.
- Measure the length of the tracing at the points shown in the diagram below.
- Write this number down.
- Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two.
- After you have your numbers written down, you'll want to subtract 0.2 inches or 5mm from the numbers. This is to accomodate for the slight space between your actual foot and the line made by the pencil.
These final numbers are your actual foot measurements. You can then (after selecting the shoe of your choice) use our size chart to select the correct size based on these measurements.