Mens Puma Future Cat M1 NM Fashion Shoe
Authentic motorsport inspired look
Was R 999
Discovery Miles 6 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there. You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Select SA/UK size:
Size: 6 (SA/UK)
The Future Cat series started a new hype in the motorsport business. This edition of the Future Cat has breathed new life into an old hero. Chrome detail, eye-catching embroidery and the TPU welded heel piece give this style an authentic motorsport inspired look.
- Full grain leather upper
- High shine heel
- Rubber outsole
- Rounded drivers heel
- Shock absorption
- Width - D - Medium
- Color Description
- South Africa
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
- Durable Rubber
- Full grain leather
- Video Disabled
Product Reviews (2)
David, South Africa. 22 June 2012
Got mine today, looks the part and really comfy!
Jeremy Allen, South Africa. 10 September 2012
Got the RED/BLACK and GREY style of this shoe. Looks fantastic and super comfortable!
You can accurately determine your foot size using these simple instructions. All you need to get your proper foot measurement at home is:
- A piece of paper larger than your foot
- A pencil
- A ruler or measuring tape.
Follow these steps for each foot. You might find it easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
- Tape the paper down to the floor
- Sit with your foot firmly on the floor, and your leg tilted slightly forward so that your shin is slightly in front of your ankle.
- Trace the outline of your foot ensuring that the pencil is held snuggly against your foot as you draw around it at all times. Do not hold it at an angle.
- Measure the length of the tracing at the points shown in the diagram below.
- Write this number down.
- Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two.
- After you have your numbers written down, you'll want to subtract 0.2 inches or 5mm from the numbers. This is to accomodate for the slight space between your actual foot and the line made by the pencil.
These final numbers are your actual foot measurements. You can then (after selecting the shoe of your choice) use our size chart to select the correct size based on these measurements.