Mens Puma Court Point Fashion Shoe
Inspired by the past and modernized for today
Was R 699
Discovery Miles 4 890
Select SA/UK size:
The Puma Court Point is a casual tennis shoe inspired by the past and modernized for today. It is a classic court offering that features a tumbled leather formstripe and toe overlay.
It sports a perforated leather tongue for added detail backed with mesh for comfort and breathability.
- Leather upper
- Breathable mesh tongue
- Rubber Sole
- Width - D - Medium
- Color Description
- South Africa
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
- Durable Rubber
- Video Disabled
Product Reviews (1)
Hassan, South Africa. 31 July 2012
You can accurately determine your foot size using these simple instructions. All you need to get your proper foot measurement at home is:
- A piece of paper larger than your foot
- A pencil
- A ruler or measuring tape.
Follow these steps for each foot. You might find it easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
- Tape the paper down to the floor
- Sit with your foot firmly on the floor, and your leg tilted slightly forward so that your shin is slightly in front of your ankle.
- Trace the outline of your foot ensuring that the pencil is held snuggly against your foot as you draw around it at all times. Do not hold it at an angle.
- Measure the length of the tracing at the points shown in the diagram below.
- Write this number down.
- Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two.
- After you have your numbers written down, you'll want to subtract 0.2 inches or 5mm from the numbers. This is to accomodate for the slight space between your actual foot and the line made by the pencil.
These final numbers are your actual foot measurements. You can then (after selecting the shoe of your choice) use our size chart to select the correct size based on these measurements.