Junior Puma Benecio Fashion Shoe
Versatility, comfort and style
Was R 399
Discovery Miles 2 790
Select SA/UK size:
Size: Select a size
Note: You have to select a size before you will be able to check out this item.
The Puma Benecio is a sneaker with street style. It is simple and wearable and can be styled in a variety of ways.
This low profile vulcanized shoe offers versatility, comfort and style.
- Synthetic Leather Upper
- Removable Sockliner
- Non-marking rubber sole
- Color Description
- South Africa
- Primary Color
- Secondary Color
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Synthetic Leather
- Video Disabled
Product Reviews (1)
Lebogang, South Africa. 19 December 2012
You can accurately determine your foot size using these simple instructions. All you need to get your proper foot measurement at home is:
- A piece of paper larger than your foot
- A pencil
- A ruler or measuring tape.
Follow these steps for each foot. You might find it easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
- Tape the paper down to the floor
- Sit with your foot firmly on the floor, and your leg tilted slightly forward so that your shin is slightly in front of your ankle.
- Trace the outline of your foot ensuring that the pencil is held snuggly against your foot as you draw around it at all times. Do not hold it at an angle.
- Measure the length of the tracing at the points shown in the diagram below.
- Write this number down.
- Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two.
- After you have your numbers written down, you'll want to subtract 0.2 inches or 5mm from the numbers. This is to accomodate for the slight space between your actual foot and the line made by the pencil.
These final numbers are your actual foot measurements. You can then (after selecting the shoe of your choice) use our size chart to select the correct size based on these measurements.