TomTom Spark Cardio GPS Fitness Watch - Large - Black
List Price R 2,999
Discovery Miles 24 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- - Built-in Heart rate monitor
- - 24/7 Activity Tracking : steps , Active minutes and Calories burn
- - Automatic Sleep Tracking
- - GPS Tracking
- - Multi-sports modes : Run, Cycle , Swim, Gym and freestyle
- - 5 heart Rate Training Zones
- - Training modes : Race, goal, interval , lap and zone
- - Goal Setting : Set and track your progress on daily and weekly goals
- - Wireless Syncing to smartphones
- - Water Resistant to 40 m
- - Battery Life - Activity Tracking up to 3 week
- - Battery Life - GPS mode up to 11 hours
- - Battery Life - GPS + HRM up to 9 hours
- - Customizable Straps
2 year warranty
- TomTom Spark Cardio GPS Fitness Watch - Large - Black
- South Africa
Paul, South Africa. 17 October 2016
I have only had the watch for going on a week now. My initial first impressions are that coupled with the right apps to upload the data too, this is a very useful tool for tracking actual workout performance. I have had devices that are much more expensive but this does everything those other devices did and in some cases at quarter the price.
Value for money is an absolute tick.
Durability is going to have to wait as it is only a week old.
Functionality is a tick, you have what you need and more would most likely just be analysis paralysis.
The only big negative of the device is once you are finished with a workout, it does not give you a summary. However having the device paired to the smart phone you can get all the information you need when opening the app.
Overall a great buy and well worth the money.
Owen, South Africa. 19 April 2016
This is an absolutely brilliant fitness watch. Note: It is not the music version as pictured in the image :)
I recently purchased one of these TomToms and have already put it through it's paces. It is accurate, tough, lightweight and good looking. For the price, it is a great deal on a watch that is multi-sport, GPS and a heart rate monitor. I did plenty of research which I found to state the HR monitor is one of the best 'wrist-based' HR sensors and it really is accurate.
This morning I swam with it and the lap counter and distance measurement was spot-on, I didn't have to count laps! Note: It does not have a 'triathlon mode', so you have to do a new workout for each discipline. But if you aren't necessarily training for a triathlon, and just like to mix up your training while using HR training and wearing a sexy watch without breaking the bank then this is the watch for you.
TomTom all the way!
Gerrit, South Africa. 28 November 2016
Lance, South Africa. 6 December 2016